- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- A state in the northwestern US, on the Pacific coast, bordered by Canada; pop. 5,894,121; capital, Olympia; statehood, Nov. 11, 1889 (42). By agreement with Britain, Washington‘s northern border was set at the 49th parallel in 1846
- Capital: the federal government of the United States
- The capital of the US; pop. 572,059. It is coextensive with the District of Columbia, a federal district on the Potomac River bordering on the states of Virginia and Maryland. Founded in 1790, during the presidency of George Washington, the city was planned by engineer Pierre-Charles L’Enfant (1754–1825) and built as the capital. Full name Washington, DC
- the capital of the United States in the District of Columbia and a tourist mecca; George Washington commissioned Charles L’Enfant to lay out the city in 1791
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- A person who owns or runs a boardinghouse, inn, or similar establishment
- a landowner who leases to others
- Timothy Taylor is a regional brewery founded in 1858 by Timothy Taylor. Originally based in Cook Lane, Keighley, West Yorkshire, England they moved to larger premises in 1863 at Knowle Spring, where they remain to this day.
- A person, esp. a man, who rents land, a building, or an apartment to a tenant
- Landlord is the owner of a house, apartment, condominium, or real estate which is rented or leased to an individual or business, who is called a tenant (also a lessee or renter). When a juristic person is in this position, the term landlord is used. Other terms include lessor and owner.
Washington National Cathedral, Washington DC HDR
Shot this HDR picture today at the National Cathedral, Washington DC. Canon 5D Mark 2 and my brand new Canon EF 16-35mm lens.
Washington DC Mall from Capitol Hill
The National Mall in Washington DC.